Minggu, 05 April 2020

DAILY LIFE AND WORK - 2


April 5, 2020

Daily Life And Work - 2 

Good Morning

I usually wake up at 7 am.
I stay in bed about 10 minitues before i get up.
I wash my face and take a shower.
Then i dry and comb my hair.
I have breakfast at around 8:30.
I take a bus to work.
I arrive work at around 10:00.
I have a cup of coffee while i read the news.
Then ai check my emails and file my papers.
I usaully make some telehpone calls.
Then i report to my boss.
At around 1 pm i have lunch. I usually work on the computer.
I have afternoon tea at around 4 pm and eat som snacks.
I leave work at 6:30.
I take a train and go to gym before i go home.
I work out for almost an hour.
I arrive home at around 8:00.
If i don't feel so tired i cook dinner.
I have dinner at around 9:00.
I relax on my armchair and watch TV.
At around 11:30 i set the alarm and read a book for about 30 minutes.
Then finnaly at around 12 pm i turn off the lights and go to bed.
On Saturday, i usually go grocery shopping early in the morning.
In the afternoon, i play some basketball.
At night, i go out with my friends and have some.
On Sunday morning we go to church, and if there is lots of noise coming from next door, sometimes we fight with the neighbor.
If we are angry at the neighbor, we seek vengeance by annoying his dog.
Sometimes i hire a movie, because i don't like to illegally download music and films.
Before i go to bed, i make sure that i recharge my cellphone and meditate to reduce the stress i get during the week.
If i am sick i have to take my medication, but then i get info my pyjamas and set the alarm so i wake up in the morning.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

MY IMPRESSION STUDYING ONLINE FOR 3 MONTHS FROM MAJ NANI

Juni 15, 2020 My Impression Studying Online For 3 Months Kesan saya belajar online selama 3 bulan.  This is the first time I have ex...