|
April 21, 2020
are
believe
come
fear
feel
|
go
hold
know
last
let
|
open
see
stay
touch
|
1. Discuss the meanings of the vocabulary words.
- Are : adalah
- Believe : percaya
- Come :
datang
- Fear : takut
- Feel
: rasakan
- Go
: pergi
- Hold
: tahan
- Know
: tahu
- Last
: terakhir
- Let
: biarkan
- Open
: buka
- See
: lihat
- Stay
: tetap
- Touch
: sentuh
2. Listen to the song and write the missing verbs from
the vocabulary box above.
Every night in my dreams
I (1) see you,
I (2) feel you,
That is how I (3) know
You go on.
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have (4) come
To show you go on.
Chorus:
Near, far, wherever you (5) are
I believe that the heart does go on.
Once more, you (6) open the door
And you’re here in my heart,
And my heart will go on and on.
Love can (7) touch us one time
And (8) last for a lifetime,
And never (9) let go
Till we’re gone.
Love was when I loved you,
One true time I (10) hold to.
In my life we’ll always go on.
Chorus:
Near, far, wherever you are,
I (11) believe that the heart does go
on.
Once more, you open the door
And you’re here in my heart,
And my heart will (12) go on and on.
You’re here,
There’s nothing I (13) fear,
And I know that my heart will go on.
We’ll (14) stay
Forever this way.
You are safe in my heart,
And my heart will go on and on.
3.
Write the verbs from the vocabulary box the past simple tense.
- Are Was/were
- Believe Believed
- Come Came
- Fear Feared
- Feel Felt
- Go Went
- Hold Held
- Know Knew
- Last Lasted
- Let Let
- Open Opened
- See Saw
- Stay Stayed
- Touch Touched
4.
Categorize the past simple verbs into regular and irregular verbs.
|
Regular Verbs
|
Irregular Verbs
|
|
Believed
Feared
Lasted
Opened
Stayed
Touched
|
Saw
Felt
Knew
Came
Was/Were
Let
Held
Went
|
5.
Write 10 sentences using the past simple tense verbs – use 5 regular
verbs and 5 irregular verbs.
Regular
verbs :
1. I visited my grandmather in Jogjakarta.
2. Dodit performed on stand up comedy show last
night.
3. My mother walked to the train station.
4. They sawed the accident last night.
5. Yesterday, I was rained in the office.
Irregular verbs :
1. Yesterday, I met your old friend, mary.
2. In 1945, Indonesia got independence day.
3. I went to Kelimutu, a very beautiful colorful
lake.
4. They brought dictionary last week.
5. She built a house three years ago.
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar