Mei 08, 2020
Reading : Making inferences.
1. The line is busy ... (c) Someone is talking.
2. Jan took some medicine and went to bed ... (a) She's sick.
3. Dan sent me a postcard ... (b) He's on vacation.
4. Capt Smith cashed a check ... (c) He needed some money.
5. Oh no, I didn't bring my umbrella ! ... (a) It's raining outside.
6. Maj Moore hung up the phone ... (b) She finished her call.
Teacher : Ltt Ainul Fatich
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
MY IMPRESSION STUDYING ONLINE FOR 3 MONTHS FROM MAJ NANI
Juni 15, 2020 My Impression Studying Online For 3 Months Kesan saya belajar online selama 3 bulan. This is the first time I have ex...
-
Mei 11, 2020 My Hometown Pringsewu Lampung Pringsewu Lampung is my second hometown besides Yogyakarta, there where we stoppe...
-
Mei 04, 2020 Blue Mosque In Istanbul Turkey I am very eager to go to Istanbul Turkey, I want to visit The Sutan Ahmed Mosque, known as...
-
April 13, 2020 USE COMPERATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE DEGREE 1. The weather in Africa is hotter than the weather in Europe. 2. ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar