Mei 13, 2020
Exercise A HW. 9
1. Eating right and moving your body
2. Push-ups and sit-ups, tennis, volleyball or any other sport.
3. Cake, pie and cookies.
Exercise B HW-10
1. Topic : Games
Main idea : a. Some games played inside, and others are played outside
2. Topic : Everyday exercise.
Main Idea : b. Things you do everyday can be good exercise.
Exercise C & D HW-11
Exercise C
Dave went to the doctor last year. His doctor said, "You must get in shape, Dave !". Then Dave asked, "What can I do, doctor ?" His doctor said, "You can exercise and eat the right foods." Now, Dave is healthy man. He exercise, he eats good food, and he sees his doctor two times a year.
Exercise D
2, 4, 1, 3,5
John wanted to exercise at the gym last Friday. When he went to the gym, the exercise room was crowded. He thought, "I'll go to the pool." He swam up and down the pool 50 times. John didn't get to work out at the gym, but he got good exercise at the pool.
Exercise E & F HW- 12
Exercise E
1. D. tells the time
2. F. a place to exercise
3. B. hard exercise
4. C. exercise with face to the floor
5. I. what people do to get in shape
6. A. a game with a small ball
7. H. not work time
8. G. exercise on the floor with face up
9. J. opposite of hit
10. E. a good time
Exercise F
1. B. I didn't get mine, buy he picked his up this morning. What about yours ?
2. A. Not in the morning. There'll only be a few people there early.
3. C. Okay, I'll go with you.
Exercise G HW-13
Joe and Jill went to the BX last week. They wanted to buy some CDs. They Finished about an hour. Then they returned home.
Exercise H. HW-14
2. Yes, it's yours.
3. No, his. It is yellow one next to it.
4. No, it's not mine / ours. Janet drew it.
5. Yes, it's hers
6. Let's not take ours
7. Yes, it's their.
8. But I can find mine
Exercise I HW-15
Start from the bank. Take oak road East, go three blocks turn left. Go up 4th Street to pecan street. Go to block north, take a left and the corner of 4th Street and pecan street. The building Britt Public School on the left.
Exercise J HW-16
1. A. Begin to
2. B. A good time
3. C. Need to
4. B. Shut
5. A. forget to
6. C. Healthy
7. B. Want to
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar