Rabu, 29 April 2020

BOOK 8 LESSON 2 P. 46 - 49 FROM LTT AINUL FATICH

April 30, 2020

Exercise A :  Complete the sentences with to and then say them.

1. Bob likes to swim.
2. We tired to call your last night.
3. Mary wants to learn Chinese.
4. Mark remebered to ask him.
5. Don't forget to salute.
6. He learned then pronounce it.
7. I'm beginning to like this.
8. We need to review tonight.

Exercise B : Unscramble the sentences.

1. door / night / last / I / to / lock / forgot / the.
    I forgot to lock the door last night.

2. want / brother / next / I / to / week / my / visit.
    I want to visit my brother next week.

3. gym / I / yesterday / began / to / out / the / at / work.
    I began to work out at the gym yesterday.

4. tonight / my / need / I / English / to / study.
    I need to study my English tonight.

5. I / Saturday / buy / forgot / last / to / food.
    I forgot to buy food last Saturday.

6. remember / my / didn't / this / I / morning / to / book / bring.
    I didn't remember to bring my book this morning.

7. I'm / math / starting / to / understand / problem / this.
    I'm starting to understand this math problem.

8. tonight / I'll / my / do / try / homework / to.
    I'll try to do my homework tonight.

9. want / Saturday / I / to / play / on / soccer.
    I want to play soccer on Saturday.

10. last / I / tennis / to / year / learned / play.
      I learned to play tennis last year.


Exercise C :  Make yes / no question. Then interview a classmate.

1. want / learn a new language
    Do you want to learn a new language ? Yes, I do.

2. learn / read / before you were 5 years old.
    Do you learn to read before you were 5 years old ? Yes, I do.

3. remember / do / homework.
    Did you remember to do homework ? Yes , I did.

4. need / have / a car in your town.
    Do you need to have a car in your town ? Yes, I do.

5. try / eat different foods at restaurants.
    Do you try to eat different foods at restaurant ? Yes, I do

6. start / think about home / on your last trip.
    Did you start to think about on you last trip ? Yes, I did

7. forget / put your name on your book.
    Do you forget to put your name on your book ? No, I don't

8. like / spend time with your friends.
    Did you like to spend time with your friends ? No, I didn't

9.  Want / sing with Rosa last week.
     Do you want to sing with Rosa lastt week ? Yes, I do

10.  like / traveling in Yogyakarta.
       Did you like to traveling in Yogyakarta ? Yes, I did
    


Exercise D :  Choose five items from above and write the question.

Number 1 is an example.
1. Did you learn to read before you were 5 years old ?
2. Did you remember to do homework ?
3. Do you try to eat different foods at restaurant ?
4. Do you forget to put your name on your book ?
5. Did you start to think about on you last trip ?


Reading  :  Identifying the topic and the main idea.

1.  C. Paul and his family had a good time on his birthday.
2.  B. Greg exercises each day.
3.  C. Exercise is in important for a healthy body.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

MY IMPRESSION STUDYING ONLINE FOR 3 MONTHS FROM MAJ NANI

Juni 15, 2020 My Impression Studying Online For 3 Months Kesan saya belajar online selama 3 bulan.  This is the first time I have ex...