April 8, 2020
EXERCISE E :
1. John is taller Anthony.
2. Jan and Bill aren't older Richard.
3. My father's car is faster my car.
4. Are the days longer the nights, now ?
5. Today is warmer yesterday.
6. Main street is narrower elm street.
EXERCISE F :
1. Line A is straighter than line B.
2. Linda is happier than Mark.
3. The red car is newer than the green car.
4. My daughter is two years older than my son 16 years old.
5. That problem is heavier than this problem.
GRAMMAR
I have two sisters. They are twins. They both have the same birthday. Both are tall, and both have short brown hairs. Both like sports, but one likes basketball, and the other likes soccer. One like to read books, but the other doesn't . My sisters look the same, but they are very different people.
Translate :
Saya memiliki dua saudara perempuan. Mereka kembar. Mereka berdua memiliki ulang tahun yang sama. Keduanya tinggi, dan keduanya memiliki rambut coklat pendek. Keduanya suka berolah raga, tapi yang satu suka basket dan yang lain suka sepak bola. Yang satu suka membaca buku, tetapi yang lain tidak. Saudara perempuan saya terlihat sama, tetapi mereka adalah orang yang sangat berbeda.
EXERCISE A :
1. Did you take my book and Jane's book ? Yes, I took both.
Apakah anda mengambil buku saya dan buku Jane ? Ya, saya ambil keduanya.
2. Do you want milk or coffee ? I'll have both, please.
Apakah kamu mau susu atau kopi ? Tolong, saya akan memiliki keduanya.
3. My car is new. Your car is new, too. Both are new.
Mobil saya baru. Mobil anda juga baru. Keduanya baru.
4. I read two books. I liked both of them.
Saya membaca dua buku. Saya menyukai keduanya.
5. The first test was hard. The second test was hard, too. Both were hard.
Tes yang pertama sulit. Tes kedua juga sulit. Keduanya sulit.
6. Are you going shopping or to a movie on Friday ? I'm doing both.
Apakah anda akan berbelanja atau menonton film pada hari Jumat ? Saya melakukan keduanya.
EXERCISE B :
1. One student is from Europe. The other is from Africa.
Satu siswa dari Eropa. Yang lainnya adalah dari Afrika.
2. I'll eat the big piece of cake. You can have the other.
Saya akan makan potongan kue yang besar. Anda dapat memiliki yang lainnya.
3. This glove is wet, but the other's okay.
Sarung tangan ini basah, tetapi yang lainya tidak basah.
4. Jack is taking two classes. One in English. The other is math.
Jack mengambil dua kelas. Satu kelas bahasa Inggris. Dan lainnya kelas matematika.
5. There's only one shoe here. Where's the other ?
Hanya ada satu sepatu di sini. Dimana yang lainnya ?
6. We were on vocation for two weeks. We spent one week in Utah and the other in Texas.
Kami sedang berlibur selama dua minggu. Kami menghabiskan satu minggu di Utah dan yang
lainnya di Texas.
Selasa, 07 April 2020
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
MY IMPRESSION STUDYING ONLINE FOR 3 MONTHS FROM MAJ NANI
Juni 15, 2020 My Impression Studying Online For 3 Months Kesan saya belajar online selama 3 bulan. This is the first time I have ex...
-
Mei 11, 2020 My Hometown Pringsewu Lampung Pringsewu Lampung is my second hometown besides Yogyakarta, there where we stoppe...
-
Mei 04, 2020 Blue Mosque In Istanbul Turkey I am very eager to go to Istanbul Turkey, I want to visit The Sutan Ahmed Mosque, known as...
-
April 13, 2020 USE COMPERATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE DEGREE 1. The weather in Africa is hotter than the weather in Europe. 2. ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar